Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Two weeks left...

Well, I've got 2 weeks left until I finish classes, another week until I'm done with exams, and on the first of January I'm on my way home. The day after I start my internship at Deloitte, and I'm sure the change from 8 AM 1/1 (Finishing the most incredible semester of my life) to 8 AM 1/2 (starting training at Deloitte) will be a decent bit of a shock. So, I'm starting to brace myself for the reverse culture-shock. I think my classes are going to end decently well, with passing grades, at least.

I think I've gotten accustomed to the point to where if I found out that there were some reason prohibiting me from ever going back to the US, that I had to finish my studies and start working in Chile, that I'd be pretty comfortable doing it. Given, I'm not planning on it , but without so much waiting for me in the US, I would've canceled my flight a month or two ago.

Anyways, it's been great, to everyone in highschool or college that reads this- study abroad. I think it's been the best (or one of, without a doubt) decision I've made in my lifetime.

No comments: